Co-operatives are as varied in their structure as they are in their membership. Learn about the various types of co-ops available through these profiles. Also check out the Co-op Week publications page to read about more of our province's co-operative businesses.
CLICK ON A TITLE BELOW TO JUMP TO THAT SECTION
- Consumer Co-operatives
- Credit unions
- Employment Co-operatives
- Insurance and Trust Co-operatives
- Producer and Marketing Co-operatives
- Service Co-operatives
- Local Food Co-operatives
- Artisans Craft Market Co-operative
- Battlefords and District Farmers' Market Co-operative
- Coteau Books
- Manitoba Cooperative Honey Producers Limited
- Ohpahow Wawesecikiwak Arts Marketing Co-operative Ltd.
- Community Service Co-operatives
- Housing Co-operatives
- Childcare Co-operatives
- Community Clinics / Healthcare Co-ops
- Other Services
Local Food Co-ops
Working Together for Local Food is a detailed resource guide aimed at inspiring and encouraging people involved in local food activities to form co-operatives. It also includes eleven profiles of successful local food co-ops across Canada representing all types of co-operatives from worker, to multi-stakeholder and retail. Click here to download.