Join in the Co-op Week fun!!
The #LocalCoopLove Scavenger Hunt is back and better than ever this year!
We are stoked to be partnering with our friends at Manitoba Cooperative Association to expand the game this year.
Complete the Co-op Week Scavenger Hunt.
Win prizes! Celebrate Co-op Week!
Play solo or with a team. YOU DON'T NEED TO BE FROM SASKATCHEWAN or MANITOBA.
• Play from anywhere using the GooseChase App, (In the app, enter #localcooplove or game code R3MG78 to play) a smartphone and an internet connection.
• The scavenger hunt is designed with safety during the pandemic in mind!
PLAY SOLO OR AS PART OF A TEAM
Co-operative team play with your family, with coworkers, or with friends is super fun! Get in on the fun and register a team! You can also play solo, your team will just be composed of... you!
You do not have to live or work in Saskatchewan or Manitoba. The scavenger hunt can be played from almost anywhere.
Please share this widely through your networks. Download the Scavenger Hunt details and rule from this LINK and send to your friends and colleagues.
SHARE THE #LOCALCOOPLOVE WITH OTHERS: Raise the awareness of your co-op or credit union, and the other co-operatives in your community through the Scavenger Hunt.
- Here is a fun, low-stress (and safe) way to involve your municipal, provincial and federal elected officials. (Mix a little business with the pleasure!)
- Include your employees and members! Propose this as a team-building exercise for your staff or as a fun way to engage your membership of any age
TEAM PLAY. Choose a team name. If you’re playing on the GooseChase app, all teammates should add themselves to the team (team creator will need to share your team’s access code) when they log in. If you’re not using the app, tag your teammates on social media or tell us their names in an email or through social media.
SOLO PLAY. Congrats! You're a team of one. Simply follow the insructions above.
STEP ONE: GET CONNECTED
- The app is the preferred and easiest method of playing. Click HERE for instructions on how to use GooseChase and download it from the App Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android). The instructions file includes the links to click on that will actually download the app.
To play – download the GooseChase app and search for #LocalCoopLove or game code R3MG78. The game will go live at 12 PM SK/1 PM MB time on SUNDAY Oct. 17, and will be live until SUNDAY Oct. 24 at 12 PM SK/ 1 PM MB time.
- If you don't want to download the app, there are two other ways to play -
- Post your responses on social media - tag us on Instagram @coopcamprocks, @manitobacoop or on Facebook @SaskCoopAssociation, @ManitobaCoop, OR
STEP 2: THE RULES
To be entered to win a prize, you will need to complete the scavenger hunt any time during Canada's Co-op Week (October 17-23, 2021)
The game goes live at 12PM Saskatchewan time on October 17, and is playable until 12PM October 24 SK time. You have this time to complete all the tasks (and if you’re not playing in the App, to post/tag/email us your responses).
Prize winners will be chosen at random from those who complete the scavenger hunt and/or on the basis of their creativity with the misssions. Prizes are NOT based on finishing first!
STEP 3: DONATE A PRIZE
Play to celebrate Co-op Week! Play for the glory of completing the missions and to get a social media shout out from us (if you want one)!