Sponsoring one or more young people to attend Co-op Camp is a great investment in the future of your organization and the development of the next generation.
CLICK ON A TITLE BELOW TO JUMP TO THAT SECTION
- Become Part of Co-op Camp
- Why Sponsor a Young Person?
- Sponsor Resources
Become Part of Co-op Camp
Co-op Camp is a partnership between SCA, our province’s co-ops and credit unions, and Saskatchewan youth. Being part of Co-op Camp can increase your community exposure, build and maintain relations with young people, and engage and educate your staff. You might even gain new members and foster new volunteers or employees.
Young people leave Co-op Camps with an increased understanding of co-ops and credit unions. They have developed skills and self-confidence to become co-operative members, employees, academics and leaders. They’ve created new friendships. This is the foundation of the Co-op Camp “Magic” and we want you to be part of it.
Your organization can become part of Co-op Camp in a number of ways, including the following:
- Sponsor one or more young people to attend Co-op Camp.
(You can also become a corporate or weekly session sponsor - contact us directly to learn more about these opportunities.)
- Promote Co-op Camp to your members, parents, grandparents, youth groups, etc.
Don't forget to tell your staff, board, committee members and volunteers about Co-op Camp so that they can help promote it, too.
- Send your employees or board members to Co-op Camp as Staff.
This can help them achieve their performance management objectives and your organization's community outreach goals, too!
- Support Co-op Camp by donating time, funds or other resources.
Fundraise on behalf of Co-op Camp, or take part in the Co-op Classic Golf Tournament.
As your organization creates its annual financial and staffing budgets, please remember to plan for your involvement in Co-op Camp!
Sponsoring one or more young people to attend Co-op Camp is a great investment in the future of your organization and the health of the co-operative sector.
Young people leave Co-op Camps with an increased understanding of co-operatives and credit unions and the skills and self-confidence to become co-operative members, employees, academics and leaders. Camp alumni often find volunteer opportunities or employment in our co-ops, credit unions and community organizations.
Here are images and documents that you can use to promote Co-op Camp to your members, your board and staff, and the youth and their guardians in your community. Click on the image to download. Contact our office if you require the images in another digital format.
- Our resources are free to use and distribute!
- Click on the item(s) to download. Or request print copies for your member areas, staff rooms, to distribute at events, or to include in newsletters.
- We may also be able to make a custom ad for you. If you need help or want to access our design elements to make your own ad, newsletter, website or social media posting, please let us know.
- We also sell items with the Co-op Camp logo on them, for you to distribute to your staff, members or participants.
You may use any text, video or image we've published on the SCA website or in the newsletter or SCA/Co-op Camp social media to promote Co-op Camp.
If you are not already doing so, please FOLLOW CO-OP CAMP on social media, particularly Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The Co-op Camp blue graphic, sized for a Facebook cover photo. Can also be used to advertise the registration form/brochure.
Click on the image to download in PNG format. A TIFF version is available, please contact Tracey Quiring.
A limited number of printed posters are available, please contact Tracey Quiring. (Posters include a pocket to hold Co-op Camp registration forms/brochures.)
Comes with a colourful wall poster that includes a pocket in which to display the brochure. A limited number of printed brochures are available, please contact Tracey Quiring.
Link to our videos or download. Place on your own website or show at members' meetings, board or staff meetings, or in your offce.
Co-op Camp with Spencer
LOOKING FOR WAYS TO GET YOUNG PEOPLE INVOLVED IN CO-OP CAMP?
A Huge Thank You to Our Sponsors in 2019!
These organizations sent one or more participants to Co-op Camp:
- Affinity Credit Union
- Beeland Co-op
- Central Plains Co-op
- Churchbridge Credit Union
- Conexus Credit Union
- Crossroads Credit Union
- Delisle Co-op
- Delta Co-operative Association Ltd.
- Discovery Co-operative Association Ltd.
- Diamond North Credit Union
- Earl Grey Credit Union
- Federated Co-operatives Limited
- Foam Lake Co-op
- Foam Lake Credit Union
- Gateway Co-op
- Horizon Credit Union
- Humboldt Co-op
- Innovation Credit Union
- Kindersley Co-op
- Lake Country Co-op
- Lake Country Credit Union
- Legacy Co-op
- Living Sky Co-op
- Luseland Credit Union
- Meadow Lake Co-op
- Moose Jaw Co-op
- O'Reilly Insurance Ltd.
- Palliser Plains Co-operative
- Parkland Co-operative
- Pineland Co-op Association Ltd.
- Pioneer Co-op Association Ltd.
- Plainsview Credit Union
- Prairie Centre Credit Union
- Prairie Sky Co-op
- Radius Credit Union
- Radville Co-operative
- Riverbend Co-operative
- Saskatoon City Employees Credit Union
- Saskatoon Community Clinic
- Saskatoon Co-operative Association Ltd.
- Saskatchewan Credit Unions (SaskCentral)
- Sherwood Co-operative Association Ltd
- Synergy Credit Union
- TCU Financial Group
- The Admore Co-operative Association Ltd.
- The Co-operators
- Turtleford Credit Union
- Unifor Local 594
- Unity Credit Union
- Weyburn Credit Union
- Wynyard Co-op
A Special Thank You to Our 2019 Camp Week Sponsors!
These organizations very generously sponsored a week of camp:
- Access Communications Co-operative Limited
- Concentra Bank
- Federated Co-operatives Ltd.
- Innovation Credit Union
- The Co-operators
Special Thank You's to:
The staff and employees of The Co-operators head office in Regina, SK, and the Canada Summer Jobs Program for providing additional funding for Co-op Camp in 2019.